Camera, action, nearly rolling.

No way was I going to paint eggs without leaving fingerprints all over them. But I did have a solution 🙂 After all, these balloons ( eggs really ) are meant to be full of helium and floating. So why not put them on wire first and then paint them afterwards.

So I placed the eggs on the end of three very straight bits of wire and then proceeded to paint them red, blue and green.

IMG_4374It worked really well and I quite liked to end result. I still had to make a few other items to go on my set, but I knew I would be able to sort something out.

In the story both Mum and Billy have a camera. I knew for a fact that I would not be able to make a camera that would look anything half decent, so I managed to get hold of 2 mini cameras cheap on ebay. So with my set nearly finished, all I need to do now is figure out how I’m going to make the characters stand up by themselves.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s